RealtyShares is an online investment platform that brings together investors, borrowers, and sponsors. Accredited or institutional investors can invest in pre-identified commercial real estate investment opportunities with as little as $5,000. Legal document signatures and fund transfers can all be handled securely through the RealtyShares platform, so that investors can complete the entire transaction through the website.
Articles in this section
- How does RealtyShares work?
- How is RealtyShares different than a Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT)?
- What is an Accredited Investor?
- What is a Qualified Institutional Buyer?
- What is a Qualified Purchaser?
- Why should I use RealtyShares to invest in real estate?
- What types of investments does RealtyShares offer?
- Do I have to pay a fee to invest?
- Does RealtyShares work with Financial Advisors?
- Does RealtyShares have an Affiliate Program?