The amount of loss and deduction you may claim on your tax return may be less than the amount reported on Schedule K-1. It is the partner's responsibility to consider and apply any applicable limitations. Please discuss this issue with your tax advisor.
Articles in this section
- What is Form K-1?
- What is Form 1099-INT?
- Do I have to file a state tax return?
- When will my Form K-1 and/or Form 1099-INT be available?
- I don't expect any income reported for my RealtyShares investment this year, so why did you need my social security number or EIN?
- There is a problem with the social security number, address or other information on my K-1 or 1099. What do I do?
- Are these payments subject to U.S. withholding?
- Does RealtyShares withhold taxes prior to making monthly or quarterly distributions to me?
- Is my investment subject to the Net Investment Income Tax (“NIIT”)?
- How is my adjusted tax basis determined for computing gain or loss?