We’re looking for companies with a knowledgeable team and a proven strategy and track record. We run background and credit checks on you and your company and review each investment opportunity internally. Once we are comfortable with your team and the investment, we will post your investment on the site. Currently, only a small percentage of prospective investments are listed on the site.
Articles in this section
- Why should I raise money through RealtyShares?
- How do I list my real estate investment opportunity on RealtyShares?
- What kind of real estate investments can be listed on RealtyShares?
- How long will it take to raise money?
- What does it cost to raise money through RealtyShares?
- Can I advertise my fundraising to the general public?
- I’m not an Accredited Investor. Can I raise money through RealtyShares?
- What is my obligation to RealtyShares once fundraising has closed?
- Will I have to manage a bunch of small investors?
- How do you choose which real estate companies can raise money through RealtyShares?