We require companies who raise capital through RealtyShares to provide us with quarterly updates which we will share with our fund investors. These updates will typically be no different than those you would provide to investors and financial institutions outside of RealtyShares and will include rent rolls, operating statements and investment summaries.
Articles in this section
- Why should I raise money through RealtyShares?
- How do I list my real estate investment opportunity on RealtyShares?
- What kind of real estate investments can be listed on RealtyShares?
- How long will it take to raise money?
- What does it cost to raise money through RealtyShares?
- Can I advertise my fundraising to the general public?
- I’m not an Accredited Investor. Can I raise money through RealtyShares?
- What is my obligation to RealtyShares once fundraising has closed?
- Will I have to manage a bunch of small investors?
- How do you choose which real estate companies can raise money through RealtyShares?