To list your investment opportunity on the RealtyShares Investment Platform, please create an account and submit an application here. Once you submit an application, we will review it and get back to you within 24-48 hours to let you know whether it has been accepted. We will then request additional information and materials on your company and your specific investment to determine whether it is a good fit for our members.
Articles in this section
- Why should I raise money through RealtyShares?
- How do I list my real estate investment opportunity on RealtyShares?
- What kind of real estate investments can be listed on RealtyShares?
- How long will it take to raise money?
- What does it cost to raise money through RealtyShares?
- Can I advertise my fundraising to the general public?
- I’m not an Accredited Investor. Can I raise money through RealtyShares?
- What is my obligation to RealtyShares once fundraising has closed?
- Will I have to manage a bunch of small investors?
- How do you choose which real estate companies can raise money through RealtyShares?