No. In order to remain compliant with Reg D Rule 506(b), RealtyShares and real estate companies using RealtyShares to raise capital cannot publicly advertise active offerings being conducted through the RealtyShares website. Although the SEC, on September 23, 2013, implemented new Rule 506(c) pursuant to Title II of the JOBS Act to allow real estate companies to advertise their fundraising to the general public, we are not yet utilizing this new exemption. However, please check back soon as we plan to support advertisement of investments in the near future!
Articles in this section
- Why should I raise money through RealtyShares?
- How do I list my real estate investment opportunity on RealtyShares?
- What kind of real estate investments can be listed on RealtyShares?
- How long will it take to raise money?
- What does it cost to raise money through RealtyShares?
- Can I advertise my fundraising to the general public?
- I’m not an Accredited Investor. Can I raise money through RealtyShares?
- What is my obligation to RealtyShares once fundraising has closed?
- Will I have to manage a bunch of small investors?
- How do you choose which real estate companies can raise money through RealtyShares?