Yes, you can invest through an entity or trust. We will likely need some additional information concerning an investing entity, such as the articles of organization or the governing trust documents. Generally speaking, each owner of an entity, or each beneficiary of a trust, must themselves be an accredited investor, or else the entity must have total assets in excess of $5,000,000. Please contact us if you'd like us to get started on qualifying your investment entity or trust.
Articles in this section
- How do investors earn returns?
- I've made my first investment, what should I expect next?
- How does the investment process work?
- Are these Investments liquid? When will I get my investment back?
- Where are funds transferred through RealtyShares deposited?
- What kind of updates will I get about my investment?
- What if more money is needed for the property?
- What happens if the target funding amount is not met?
- Is there a minimum/maximum investment amount?
- Can I Invest through an IRA?