No! RealtyShares pools all individual investors into a single LLC, which we refer to as a RealtyShares Fund, and stays on as the Manager of this Fund LLC. This allows you to focus your time on managing and operating the investment property while leaving investor communications and management to us. This also means that you only have to prepare a single K-1 each year for the RealtyShares Fund and RealtyShares handles preparation of separate K-1's for all investors in the Fund.
Articles in this section
- Why should I raise money through RealtyShares?
- How do I list my real estate investment opportunity on RealtyShares?
- What kind of real estate investments can be listed on RealtyShares?
- How long will it take to raise money?
- What does it cost to raise money through RealtyShares?
- Can I advertise my fundraising to the general public?
- I’m not an Accredited Investor. Can I raise money through RealtyShares?
- What is my obligation to RealtyShares once fundraising has closed?
- Will I have to manage a bunch of small investors?
- How do you choose which real estate companies can raise money through RealtyShares?